Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dear Mama.... Love from Korea (Seoul Adventures)

October 26, 2013

On Friday night I went with my friend to buy a Halloween costume in Gangnam, Seoul. Needless to say we got lost because, as usual, I did not know the right stop. Fortunantely, in Seoul more people are likely to speak English and we were able to ask for directions. I bought some white fairy wings and elf ears for cheap. I was very happy and it was cool to see Gangnam since Psy has created this grand image of it in my mind.

Saturday, October 26, I decided to venture out on my own again to Seoul. While most other expats were out partying at Halloween parties, I really wanted to buy a wool coat or something like that. I figured that I couldn't lose by going to Forever 21. But guess what?….I got lost…again! I got off at the wrong stop but I was determined to find Forever 21 so instead of trying to find the one in Shinsa dong (which I originally intended), I went to Myeongdong in the end. It took me three hours of riding the train around. My feet huuuuurrrrrrtttt! But once I saw Forever 21 it was like Ahh Haaa…seeing the golden arches or a pool in the middle of a desert. I was so happy and I found a cute coat for a good price. It was worth it but took all day. I did get to see some cool sights along the way (like the 2PM band display in Apgujeong Rodeo).




No comments:

Post a Comment