Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Mama.... Love from Korea (Seoul)

October 20, 2013

Yesterday was FUN! I finally got to go to Seoul. I went to try to get phone service at the Olleh store in Hongdae because they speak English but they did not sell the service I wanted on the weekends, so I just hung out with Anakaren (who I met in orientation). She was able to buy a new phone at the store but I am stubborn and want to keep my phone at all costs...well almost all costs. After we finished at the phone store we walked around Hongdae which is really cool. I thought Incheon was cool but now I KNOW Incheon has nothing on Seoul. In Incheon, I would get excited if I saw another "Westerner" because it was so rare, so I would always get excited and wave and shout "Hi!" In Seoul there were so many that it was pointless to get sooo excited. There was something happening on almost every street and musical performances on the sidewalks. I DEFINITELY will have to go to Seoul more often!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment