Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dear Mama.... Love from Korea (First Snow)

This is the first week it has really snowed! It's funny to see how excited the kids get when even a little bit of snow falls. They even make snow men with small patches of dirty snow from the street. ewww....lol. I am glad that last weekend I went on a bus tour around Seoul before the weather got bad. It was really cool to learn about the different neighborhoods within Seoul. I feel like now I know my way around. One spot in particular seemed really interesting, Dongdaemun.


 


 



This weekend I have pretty much stayed inside because of the drop in temperature. It's times like these that remind me of going to college in New Rochelle and wishing I knew someone with a warm car to drive me around!








P.S. - I wore my hair natural for the first time this week and everyone was sooo surprised. They all kept asking me, "Did you get a perm??" When I said, "No, it's my natural hair" they looked so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment